GUIDANCE & INSPIRATION
Media & Speaking
Celebrating the Potential and Power of Resilient Health
Educational. Empowering. Inspiring.
Whether she’s lecturing on Dermatopathology to a classroom of aspiring med students, speaking to the California State Department of Health on sun safety, or educating a small group of moms about easy ways to help their families live healthier lives, Dr. Keira Barr is an engaging, warm, and inspiring speaker. Her impeccable professional credentials are balanced by her compassionate approach to sensitive topics. She brings the latest information in integrated health research and presents it in an understandable, friendly manner, making her the perfect speaker for groups of all types.
The founder and Chief Wellness Officer of Resilient Health Institute, Dr. Barr’s passion is educating others and inspiring them to live healthy, resilient lives.
Dr. Barr’s past speaking engagements include:
Sun Safety Outreach Program, Washington State
Sun Safety and Skin Cancer Awareness Outreach in Competitive Youth Water Sports
Masters Synchronized Swim Championships
California Department of Public Health
Career Development Workshops, California/Washington
Numerous Elementary/Middle School Health Presentations
Women’s Dermatological Society: LPGA Samsung World Championship
PGA Tour: Cialis Western Open Championships
Northwest Community Hospital
Northrop-Grumman Corp. Educational Health Fair
Topics Have Included:
• SPF Isn’t Your Only BFF: The 10 Essentials of Sun Protection
• Does Your Makeup Bag Needs a Makeover? What to Keep, What to Toss, and Why
• Turn Back the Clock: Best Nutrients for Anti-Aging
• Girlfriend’s Guide to Glowing Skin at Any Age
• Skin Food: Nourish Your Skin from the Inside Out
• Better Health: What’s Stress Got to Do With It?
• Skin-flamm-aging: Getting to the Root Cause of Aging Skin
• The Sleep Prescription: Catching Some ZZZ’s May be the Next Rx Your Dermatologist Writes